BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has an exciting opportunity for experienced Java/JEE Project Manager working out of its Dunwoody Development Center!
BIAS Corporation is a TITAN Award winning Oracle Platinum Partner headquartered in Atlanta specializing in developing and implementing enterprise class solutions leveraging Oracle tools and technology. We are ramping up several new turnkey development efforts that will require the leadership of senior level professionals with the management and technical skills to drive high visibility projects to completion. We are looking for individuals with a solid development background, ideally in Java/JEE technologies, that can step in and lead teams of 5-15 developers and architects.
The ideal candidate will have
• 10-15 years experience (or more)
• Come from development background and have implemented successful projects as a developer writing the code
• Large and small company corporate environment experience, including policy, procedure and politics
• After development worked as a team lead for small teams. Teams have implemented successful projects under his/her lead
• Moved to a management or project management role from team lead. Lead multiple teams implementing successful projects concurrently
• Managed multiple project budgets and timelines concurrently
• Excellent communication skills and can talk from C level to core J2EE developer
• Have an understanding of current technologies at a high level, even if they haven’t implemented them
• Extremely organized and methodical in their approach
• Can fill any role on the team, including developer, if they specialize in the technology being implemented
• Personable and can talk outside the world of IT
• Understands team building and the impact of both positive and negative reinforcement
• Understands and has the ability to utilize the available resources to their fullest advantage
• Ability to train/mentor team members to achieve their professional goals
• Both a company and consulting background
• Open to learning and utilizing new and different methods and ideas as well as sharing their ideas
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has an exciting opportunity for experienced Java/JEE Developers on a long term contract basis working out of its Dunwoody Development Center! Please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
The project will re-architect and re-factor the current system using JEE technology. The existing system is based upon a mix of C/C++ applications and other legacy services.
The newly developed system will still maintain the 4 tier architecture, thick client GUI, Web Services, Launch Services, and Data Access (to Mainframe and database servers). We will achieve the goals of maintainability, scalability, high performance, and easy deployment.
Objectives and Required Experience:
The newly developed system will keep the current functionality intact. We will change the technology platform, such as data persistence, transaction, logging, based on JEE (WebLogic) technology of the international system, adhering to all JEE standards and best practices.
To enhance the performance will be the key design objective. We will reduce the bulk of data transfer by dividing the data into small chunks. We will also adopt the data-on-demand approach, so that we can reduce the network traffic.
Following are the experience requirements that include but are not limited to:
1. Java swing client development
2. Web services development
3. Integration services development
• Design XML Messaging schema.
• Design internal messaging mechanisms [ WebLogic MDB]
• Data sources configuration
• Design data persistence model
4. Transaction management experience, ideally for Weblogic JMS infrastructure
Languages JDK1.6, JEE
Java Technologies Servlets, JDBC, JMS, MDBs, EJB, Web Services, Swing
Markup Language HTML 4.0, XML Technologies (XML, Schema, DTD, XSLT, XSL, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XmlBeans)
Application Server Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.2)
Version Control Tools Subversion
RDBMS Oracle 10g/11g
Build tools ANT, Maven, Cruise Control
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 months
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has an immediate need for an experienced Oracle IdM Consultant based out of our Reston, VA office! Candidates for this position must be US Citizens and be able to pass a federal background investigation.
-Oracle IdM Suite 11g design and implementation experience (220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168)
-Experience implementing OIM, OAM, OAAM, OIA, OVD, and OID
-Experience integrating OID with other LDAP repositories
-Experience leading a team from a technical architecture and guidance perspective
-Experience implementing SSO
-Integration experience including enablement of PKI for CAC card access
-Database Security experience including EUS (enterprise user security), Database Vault (DBV), and Audit Vault
-Oracle Application Server/Weblogic implementation and administration experience
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has a contract opportunity for an Oracle Database Architect in Charlotte, NC!
Send resumes to email@example.com
BIAS is currently seeking a Sr. Oracle RAC DBA/Architect to implement, troubleshoot and support an Oracle 11g RAC environment on IBM/AIX and Linux. Candidates should have extensive knowledge of Oracle RAC and should be highly skilled at solving complex critical issues. This position requires candidates to operate with a high level of autonomy and provide expert guidance and advice to the client.
- Oracle 11g implementation and support experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle RAC / Extended RAC, including an understanding of Hardware Requirements, Networking and OS requirements.
- Experience with advanced Oracle features including Active DataGuard, Streams and GoldenGate.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and willingness to train and provide knowledge transfer to the client team.
- Prior experience working with IBM / AIX and Linux.
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 2-3 months initially
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has an immediate need for an experienced Oracle Apps Tech with a customer in Memphis, TN!
-Oracle R12 RICE development including OAF, PL/SQL, Forms, and Reports
-Experience with AR, Advanced Collections, and GL
-Experience with XML Publisher
-Oracle Workflow development skills
Location: Falls Church, VA
Duration: 6 months+ (multiple year extension)
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is in support of the systems integration contract. The Software Engineer will work on a team of engineers to develop and maintain the current Installation Wrapper application that will integrate multiple external and internal applications to be delivered out to the services in the field. The selected candidate will take part in full life-cycle development, including requirements and analysis, functional and design specifications, implementation and testing for a multi-level triage environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in related technical discipline and 5 + years of hands-on experience working with InstallShield 11 or greater. Candidate must have a thorough understanding in multi-tiered client-server object oriented software development using languages such as C++, C#, or VB.net. An understanding of the windows XP and Server 2003 is essential.
Visual Studio.net suite, Java, J2EE, XML, , ADO, Web Services. Familiarity with healthcare applications, Oracle 10g and Cache is a plus. Candidate must be customer oriented, self motivated, and organized. Ability to work in a team environment is essential and willingness toward new tasking. Must be professional, proactive, able to work both independently and with peers, and able to coordinate with multiple organizations. Proficient in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word.
BIAS Field Sales Opportunity
Be part of an exciting company experiencing large growth across the country. BIAS, headquartered in Atlanta, has been recognized by the Inc. 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and other leading industry publications as one of the fastest growing businesses and best places to work in Atlanta. BIAS has won numerous awards and accolades from Oracle for solutions we have delivered for the Fortune 500 and Federal Government.
* Creating Sales Opportunities , Nurturing and Maturing existing accounts
* Maneuvering customer conversations to create general or specific discovery events.
* General discovery events are workshops/meetings where the customers or prospects are willing to share information on their business drivers, business issues, current IT projects and IT plans.
* Specific discovery events are those where the customer shares specific business process requiring re-engineering or IT systems.
* Presenting material that clearly demonstrates Oracle*s credentials in the customer*s specific micro-industry (BIAS customers success stories, Oracle industry specific capabilities).
* Presenting specific solutions and selling Consulting Services for:
* Oracle E-Business Suite including Financials, Supply Chain Management, HR, Customer Relationship Management
* Business Intelligence including OBIEE, Hyperion, and Oracle*s EPM offerings
* SOA including Oracle Fusion Middleware
* Portals and Content including Oracle WebCenter Suite, ECM, and other E2.0 technologies
* Database and High Availability solutions including RAC, GoldenGate, and Oracle Enterprise Manager
* Managed Services including SaaS, cloud-based offerings, and hosting
* Architecting a Sales Process: Creatively architecting a process for nurturing the initial opportunity into a qualified deal. During this initial stage, the nurturing process could include :
* Facilitating discussions and visits with other Oracle customers
* Sales Strategy & Execution : Drive BIAS sales planning, opportunity qualification and customer engagement processes as well as gathering of *intelligence* and competitive information.
* Customer Relationship: establishes and reinforce BIAS*s credentials and engenders trusts with the customer.
* Business Solutions : Analyze and understand customer business challenges and translate the challenge into high level business requirements
* Value & Cost of Ownership: Articulate how our solution delivers value in both a quantifiable and non-quantifiable manner.
* Competitive Weakness: Exposing competition*s product and architectural weaknesses in a *diplomatic* manner
* Best Practice: Articulate industry best practices and business techniques and how they relate to Oracle solutions
* Industry Expertise: Network with Oracle Industry Experts in the SE and Americas to ensure awareness of and contribute to industry, product and competitive collateral.
* Referenceability: Assist BIAS in nurturing existing customers by providing appropriate advice, ideas and solutions. Help nurture existing customers to ensure referenceability. Assist in the creation of Customer Success Stories.
The ideal candidate has 5-10 years industry experience in selling Oracle Technology and/or Oracle Applications.
Sales areas of responsibility include, Oracle Software, Consulting Services, Oracle / Sun Computer Hardware, and hosted solutions, and managed services .
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing – OBIEE Senior Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: 75-90k + bonus
Individual must have experience with RPD design and development. Individual will participate in data analysis and design, focusing on and leading the areas of Data Architecture, Business Intelligence, data migration and data integration. Individual will assist the team in partnering with the business and other development teams to develop a roadmap for the data practice including Information Management strategy, standards, technologies, tools, etc. Manages and designs the Datawarehouse to facilitate growth and scalability. Individual must have thorough knowledge of OBIEE, Oracle Data Integrator, and Oracle database technologies.
Experience with complex data architecture and data management assignments, including data analysis and design, master data management, database administration, data security management, metadata management, data warehousing, business intelligence, and data quality improvement is required. Knowledge of data management and data architecture functions, including physical database design, data migration, state-of-the-art database technology, and Oracle relational database management system; Data modeling, and metadata management, tools, and processes is required.
Candidate must possess good communication skills to be able to work with business users to understand their business problems and translate that knowledge into a technical solution. Candidate is expected to understand projects from both the business and technical perspectives. Candidate should be able to work well independently and be able to complete moderately complex systems development projects including: gathering and defining user requirements, systems design, programming, testing, implementation and follow up. Approximately 40% of time will be spent on new development while the remainder will be spent on enhancing and supporting existing applications.
Successful candidate is required to have:
? 5+ years Datawarehouse experience
? 3+ Years Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Database experience
? Demonstrated ability of Dimensional Data modeling
o 3+ years Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) experience
o Custom and pre-packaged OBI analytics experience
o Note: Discoverer should not count as experience
? Demonstrated ability to plan and establish data architecture goals, work with management to set priorities, lead a variety of complex data management activities, and develop and lead the implementation of a complex data migration and data integration architecture is required.
? Demonstrated ability to assist in prioritization and grouping of enhancement requests into releases
? Demonstrated ability to manage design of Datawarehouse across releases of multiple interdependent subject areas
? Demonstrated Oracle/SQL skills
? Hands–on experience working on at least 2 full life–cycle implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition v 10.1.3 (earlier called Siebel Analytics, abbreviated “OBI EE”) and hands-on development/data mapping experience with Oracle Data Integrator
? 2+ years experience with
o Creating and modifying Intelligence Dashboards and guided Navigation Links within Intelligence Dashboards
o Using OBI EE Delivers to configure, schedule, and deliver Personalized Alerts to Intelligence Dashboards via Intelligence Agents (iBots) and
o Performing administration tasks related to the development and configuration of Intelligence Dashboards
? Other tasks include but not limited to:
o Ability to evaluate future pre-packaged OBI modules and recommend approach (i.e., custom vs. pre-packaged)
o Customizing the OBI EE web user interface
o Integrating OBI EE applications with OBI EE eBusiness Applications
o Creating, modifying and filtering requests, and format results in OBI EE Answers
o Administration of OBI EE and the OBI EE Web Catalog
o Configuration of the OBI EE Relationship Management Warehouse for Global Deployments
o Configuration of ETL maps to selectively refresh the OBI EE Relationship Management Warehouse
o Performing the required integration capabilities between Oracle Application Server, Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Portal
o Ability to work with the DBA on required performance tuning tasks
? Some travel may be involved
? Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
In addition, successful candidate will have the following preferred background:
? Working knowledge of Oracle Portal and LDAP-based Single Sign-On (preferably Oracle Identity Management) Integration functionality
? Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
? Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Powerpoint)
? Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
? Command of writing scripts in SQL and PL/SQL
Location: Nashville, TN
Salary: 80-90k target
Summary of Qualifications
1. Collaborate with business users to capture & define business requirements and then contribute to defining the appropriate data warehouse BI solution
2. Design, develop and implement OBIEE metadata RPD (Physical, Business and Presentation layers)
3. Design, develop and implement complex OBIEE user interface objects (e.g. reports, analytics, ad-hoc queries, dashboards, etc.)
4. Determine whether measure calculations and processing should be done in ETL or metadata
5. Determine requirements for aggregate tables
6. Design and support OBIEE security model
7. Develop technical design documents and BI specifications that incorporate OBIEE development standards & best practices
8. Provide day to day production support of data warehouse BI environment
9. Troubleshoot performance issues of OBIEE environment and evaluate existing logic for tuning possibilities
10. Provide production support for existing BI systems and work on new BI development initiatives simultaneously
11. Responsibilities may change and additional responsibilities may be required as deemed necessary by management
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent work experience • Experienced in OBIEE 11/10 RPD architecture and development • Experienced in OBIEE 11 and OBIEE 10 installation and administration • Experienced in OBIEE Dashboard development and reports • Experienced in OBIEE (Multi User Development of Repositories (MUD) • Experienced in OBIEE Architecture and System tuning • Experienced in Relational and Multi-dimensional data modeling • Experienced is SQL in SQL Server environemnt • Capable of capturing and modeling complex business cases in terms of tables and relationships. • Capable of converting a relational data model to a dimensional one. • Through knowledge in Data warehouse and Business Intelligence concepts. • Experience in designing Star Schema and Snowflake Schema using OBIEE Administration tool.
• Minimum 6 years experience with data warehousing and database programming • Minimum 5 years of experience in OBIEE Development, Architecture and Administration • Extensive Experience with SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS. • Extensive experience with SQL Server Database (2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2). • Experience with database architecture. People Skills: • Must be flexible, open to suggestions, self-motivated, eager to learn and goal oriented • Must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainties • Strong communication and analytical skills • Strong interpersonal skills and team player
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has an opportunity available with a client in Memphis, TN on a 6 month contract to hire basis!
email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions) Design and Development experience in Oracle Applications (Order to Cash Modules): 3-5 years
- Strong development skills in PL/SQL programming and Oracle Development tools i.e. Oracle Forms Developer, OBIEE, Oracle Work Flow, BI Publisher and OA Framework.
- 3+ years’ experience in OBIEE (OBIEE 10 or above) configuration, customization and development of RPD, reports, dashboards, and on demand reports in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Strong technical expertise in BI Server, Answers, Interactive Dashboards and BI Publisher.
- Good understanding of the business functionality and data model of Oracle PO, AR, GL and iReceivables.
- Proficient in Oracle 10g/11g SQL queries and tuning
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into reports and dashboards.
- Strong documentation, communication and problem-solving skills.